Complete the Rental Application
Either Complete an Online Application
Please completely fill-out the Online Application for Residency. We need one for each adult on the lease or in residence. An adult is anyone 18 years of age or older.
Or Download a Paper Application
As an alternative to the online application, you may download a paper copy of our Application for Residency and Application Disclosure. You will need a copy of Adobe Reader. Please completely fill-out the online application, and also read, initial each page and then sign the Application Disclosure.
Please Click here if you have a pet.
- Online Payment, using PayPal, credit card or debit card
- Cashier’s Check payable to Hoffman Realty
- Money Order payable to Hoffman Realty
As a convenience to our customers, we will accept cash payments ONLY for application fees. For safety reasons we prefer non-cash payments. Please only make cash payments in person and always obtain a receipt from a Hoffman Realty team member. Do not put cash in our office dropbox.
If it is after hours, you can convert your cash to a money order for no charge just 3- blocks from our office at Amscott Financial, 722 S Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33609.
You can pay your Application Fees (and Pet Application Fees) online here using PayPal. You can use a PayPal account or a debit or credit card.
You can deliver the rental application to our office using any of these methods:
- Scan and email to Info@HoffmanRealty.com
- Fax to 813-354-9278
- By personal delivery to our Office
- By personal delivery to a Hoffman Realty team member
Here are the directions to our office so you can deliver you application and monies. If it is after hours, or we are out of the office showing property, please put everything in an envelope and put it in our drop slot.
If you email, fax or use our office drop box, we recommend following up with us to confirm we have received everything.
Some of our rental homes accept pets. Please contact us to find out if your pet will be allowed at the property.
If your pet is allowed at the rental home, please:
- Email us a photo of your pet so we can share with the landlord and obtain their OK
- Then download and complete our Pet Application
- Pay the Pet Application Fee
- Deliver the Pet Application and your pet’s shot records to our office
Pet Application Fee and Non-Refundable Pet Fee, per pet, are:
- Dogs. $50 pet application fee and a $250 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (total $300 per dog)
- Cats. $50 pet application fee and a $50 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (total $100 per cat)
The Non-Refundable Pet Fee is due with your first month’s rent.
We will likely want to meet any large dog prior to final approval. We do not accept dogs that have been attack-trained, considered aggressive or have a history of biting people, animals or causing property damage.
Due to insurance we cannot accept the following full or partial breeds:
Alaskan Malamute (Malamute breeds)
Wolf or Wolf hybrid
and any others which may be listed in the landlord’s insurance policy.