Tampa Property Management
Tampa property management should be about making your life, and investments, run smoother. However, not all home property management Tampa companies are the same. Learn why we've been Tampa's trusted property management company for over 20 years:
Or just call us now toll free at: (888) 643-4549. We're available to you 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. every day!
- We've managed hundreds of Tampa rental homes since 1988.
- Check our rating with the Better Business Bureau
- You're getting a team - not just 1 agent!
- All our property managers have 10+ years of experience.
- We belong to the National Association of Realtors and the
National Association of Residential Property Managers.
- We also belong to the Greater Tampa Board of Realtors
and My Florida Regional Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- All of our team own rental properties and are landlords too, so we understand landlord’s needs.
- We are a full service real estate brokerage company and can help you find a tenant, manage your property and help you sell it.
- We subscribe to a strict property management code of ethics
- We have guaranteed property management services.
Property Management Services
When you hire us to manage your property, you can expect that:
- Your rental home will be advertised on more than
50 home rental websites
- Your property will rent quickly with an on-line rental home marketing video
- Your property will be shown to prospective tenants 7 days per week
- Your property will be listed in the Multiple Listing Service
- Your applicants will undergo a thorough tenant background screening
- Your tenants will sign a Florida residential lease prepared by our attorney to protects you
- Your Rental Home Renter's Handbook spells out in writing our expectations of your renter
- Your property will have a video-taped move-in inspection
- Your tenants can pay rent online. No one collects your rent faster
- Your rent is deposited electronically into your bank account
- Your account information is posted to your Landlord Portal. With your username and password, you can see when your money will arrive in your bank account. View monthly financial statements, year end tax statements, work orders and invoices. Keep an eye on your costs. Download our Landlord Portal Handbook.
- If you're here because your tenant has stopped paying? You get discount residential evictions
- Your property is inspected frequently every year
- Your property is repaired and maintained using reputable vendors
- Your tenants have a 24 hour emergency repairs telephone system for emergency maintenance requests
- You have a disaster recovery plan for Hurricane Season
- Your property is prepared for the market so you don't have to
- Your security deposit refunds or claims are prepared per the Florida Legal Statutes. This is vitally important!
- Your insurance claims are coordinated by us
- Your tenant move-ins and move-outs, cleaning, appraisers, adjusters, repairmen, etc... are coordinated by us
- You can easily communicate with us via email, telephone, emergency repair lines and through your Landlord Portal.
Here are our rates for guaranteed property management in Tampa:
- One Month's Rent Leasing Fee. This fee is charged whenever your property is leased to a new tenant. Please contact us for custom pricing on ‘High End’ homes and discounts for multiple units.
- 8-10% Management Fee.This amount is deducted from each months rent as we collect it. Please contact us for a property management quote.
- 3% Renewal Fee. This fee is charged whenever we are able to renew a lease with your tenant.
- Annual Property Condition Review (Optional Service). We want you to KNOW the condition of your property. This report, which includes a narrated DVD video of the property, is a review of the condition of your property by an experienced property manager and includes recommendations to preserve property value. The current price for this service is $150.
- $100 Non-refundable Set-up Fee. This is a one time fee when you first sign-up with our company.
List Your Property with Us
Please call (888) 643-4549
Call are answered days and evenings, 7 days a week!
To get started, we'll help you:
Mail us a $100 check for the set-up fee.
On behalf of our entire organization, I'd like to welcome you! We look forward to taking good care of your property for you.
Should you need my personal assistance, please feel free to contact me. Welcome to our family of satisfied landlords!
Broker - Owner
Toll Free: (888) 643-4549
Office: (813) 875-7474 ext 104