This week 2 different landlords contacted us with questions about safety equipment in their rental property. One landlord asked if they needed swimming pool safety equipment as their pool was installed prior to the year when building codes required safety equipment on new pools. Another landlord asked if a CO detector was needed with an attached garage, since the home was built prior to them being required by building code.
- Should I Make My Tenant Responsible to Maintain the Swimming Pool and Yard?
- What to Do If a Scammer Advertises Your Rental Property in Tampa
- What Safety Equipment is Needed in a Tampa Rental Home?
- How to Know What Type of Single Family Home Makes the Best Investment
- How to Avoid a Huge Mistake When You Evaluate Rental Property Income