This week 2 different landlords contacted us with questions about safety equipment in their rental property. One landlord asked if they needed swimming pool safety equipment as their pool was installed prior to the year when building codes required safety equipment on new pools. Another landlord asked if a CO detector was needed with an attached garage, since the home was built prior to them being required by building code.
- Learn How a Successful Property Management Business in Tampa Is Run by a Married Couple
- Can I Deduct All My Tampa Property Repair Costs from the Security Deposit?
- Should I Make My Tenant Responsible to Maintain the Swimming Pool and Yard?
- What to Do If a Scammer Advertises Your Rental Property in Tampa
- What Safety Equipment is Needed in a Tampa Rental Home?