A rental property is just like an automobile. It wears out as it’s used.With an automobile, you have to change the oil and buy new wiper blades, new tires, new brakes, etc. A rental property is like this; it also wears out over time, and if you don’t maintain it, the property will let you down.
- How Do I Start Investing in Tampa Real Estate?
- Beyond the Basics: Tips for the Savvy Investor | Tampa Property Management
- Pros & Cons of Houses vs. Condos as Rental Properties in the Tampa Bay Market
- Landlord’s Guide to Cap Rate and NOI | Managing Investment Properties in Tampa
- Do Tenants Trust Professional Tampa Property Management Companies?