Why Do People Hire A Property Managers?
- The owner lives out of the area.
- The owner lives locally but doesn’t have the time to manage it.
- Some owners have the time, but just don’t want the hassle of finding a tenant, collecting rent, or handling late night maintenance calls.
What Does a Property Manager Do?
- Advertise the property
- Tenant Screening
- Take care of the lease and renewals
- Collect rent
- Inspect property
- Take care of maintenance issues
- Handle the accounting
- Oversee the tenant relationship
- Communicate with the owner
Click the links above for more information on specific property management topics, or click below for more information on our hiring Hoffman Realty to manage your rental property.